Thursday 2 February 2012

outfit and face of the day #2

 back to skinny jeans today. trusty black ones from h&m which are probably my go to jeans as they go with basically everything. i got my stripey top from new look a couple of years ago and its probably another go to item. again i wore my grey hoodie and biker jacket along with my fred perry tartan scarf that i got a couple of christmas' ago and i loooove it. on my feet i wore my black boots from topshop which are pretty comfy. oh and my leopard print belt that i got for christmas as leopard print is my favourite and i usually wear atleast 1 item of it everyday (today i wore had matching leopard print underwear too)
quite a failed face of the day image as i missed out half my face but i didnt want to take another as my new puppy looked very cute in it so he can just be the main focus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment